Web Design And Digital Marketing (B-Webdig001)
Our Project Research Nigeria experts offer professional services to individuals, companies, NGOs, organizations in running their projects and businesses. Our Web design & Digital marketing experts deliver original contents with proper referencing from our peer-reviewed team of quality assurance experts to meet global standards.
Areas of expertise include:
- Social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): developing strategies to increase number of visitors to a website by getting high-ranking placements in search results.
- Pay per click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- Mobile marketing: includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
- Affiliate marketing: where a business allows other businesses (affiliates) to sell products on their website. The affiliate is paid commission for each customer brought to the website by their own marketing strategies.
- May work across several areas or specialize in a few depending on the requirements of the organization, company or individual.
- Tasks typically involve:
- Creating and uploading copy and images for the organization’s website;
- Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns;
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals;
- Communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
- Conducting key word research and web statistics reporting;
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Using web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications;
- Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies;
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends;
- Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities;