Video Production – Commercials, Independent Films, Music Videos. Public Service Announcements, Weddings- Digital Editing (VIDEOPRD01)
Our Project Research Nigeria experts offer professional services to individuals, companies, NGOs, organizations in running their projects and businesses.. Our Video production experts deliver original contents with proper referencing from our peer-reviewed team of quality assurance experts to meet global standards.
Areas of expertise include:
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable;
- Reordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
- Overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing;
- Experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements;
- Writing voiceover/commentary;
- Helping to shape editorial content by conceiving, reporting, shooting, editing, and producing multimedia video broadcast content in accordance with PBS and FCC technical standards.
- carry out online editing duties which involve finalizing technical aspects such as correcting faulty footage, grading and colouring, and adding special effects.
- work on a variety of productions including:
- Feature films
- Television programmes
- Music videos
- Corporate training videos