Technical Writing – Educational Texts (B-TECHWRIT01)
Our Project Research Nigeria experts offer professional services to individuals, companies, NGOs, organizations in running their projects and businesses. Our Technical writing experts deliver original contents with proper referencing from our peer-reviewed team of quality assurance experts to meet global standards.
Areas of expertise include:
- Prepare instruction manuals, how-to guides, journal articles, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily.
- Gather information on their subjects in libraries and on the web.
- Prepare charts, graphs, or forms to go along with rough drafts.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers
- Revise documents as new issues arise
- Write clear and concise policies and procedures.
- Edit industrial publications.
- Submit copies to managers for feedback and adjust copy as necessary and proofread for grammar and spelling.
- Follow a life cycle called document development life cycle.
- Review manufacturer’s and trade catalogues, published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
- Arrange for typing, duplication, and distribution of material.