Our Project Research Nigeria experts offer professional services to individuals, companies, NGOs, organizations in running their projects and businesses. Our Proofreaders deliver original contents with proper referencing from our peer-reviewed team of quality assurance experts to meet global standards.
Areas of expertise include:
- Check written text after it has been edited, note down any observation before approving for printing or publishing.
- Ensure there are no errors such as letters/font designs in the wrong order.
- Ensure page numbers are in the right order.
- Make certain chapter titles match the list of contents.
- There are no confusing words, column or page breaks.
- Check that clients have provided all the required materials and paperwork.
- Resolve queries directly with the author, e.g. style and text inconsistencies.
- Ensure that illustrations are correctly captioned.
- Produce or work to a style checklist to ensure consistency in hyphenation, capitalization, formatting of references, etc.
- Sub-edit text written by a number of authors to ensure consistent house style.
- Maintain awareness of new words or phrases coming into popular usage with a view to ensuring they’re appropriate for the readership.
- Discusses and resolve any potentially libelous sections with the commissioning editor and author.
- Ensure that printings are prepared on budget and to schedule
- Illustrations have the right captions and relate to the text.
- Ensure the layout is logical and attractive.
- Highlight /mark any changes that need to be made and properly inform the client.
- Discuss any changes that could result in extra cost or a delay in printing to the client
- Read copies of jobs to make sure there are no spellings, grammatical or typographical errors (Every comma MUST be in place and every word is spelled correctly).