Project Management Consultant (B-PMPCONSULTANT001)
Our Project Research Nigeria experts offer professional services to individuals, companies, NGOs, organizations in running their projects and businesses. Our Project management consultants deliver original contents with proper referencing from our peer-reviewed team of quality assurance experts to meet global standards.
Areas of expertise include:
- Responsible for the successful planning, coordination, and implementation of projects; to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated time frames and budgets.
- Provide oversight and leadership in executing projects from planning to completion
- Managing budgets, resources and relationships to achieve organizational objectives
- Risk identification, assessment and mitigation
- Ability to multi-task and independently prioritize workload while adhering to company guidelines and policies
- Review project team deliverables to ensure quality and adherence to standards/ regulatory requirements.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise plans as appropriate to meet the ever changing project needs and requirements
- Work with key clients and stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes
- Planning, developing and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of projects
- Manage all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control, delivery and closure
- Create project plans, including deliverables, activities, timeliness and budgets
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Making sure that all the objectives and quality standards of the project are met
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
- Provide scheduled and on-demand status reports and updates
- Ensure milestones are successfully met through oversight of project vehicles and coordination of resources
- Coordinate activities of vendors and technical functions operations
Lead communication with stakeholders and team members through completion of the project.