IT Consultant (ACCPRN01)
Our Project Research Nigeria experts offer professional services to individuals, companies, NGOs, organizations in running their projects and businesses. Our IT consulting experts deliver original contents with proper referencing from our peer-reviewed team of quality assurance experts to meet global standards.
Areas of expertise include:
- Deep telecommunications industry knowledge
- Excellent working knowledge of ICT, network and business processes in the areas of OSS, BSS and Network technology in wire line or wireless environments.
- Proven sales and delivery record with a focus on transformation and/or operational transformation and efficiency programs for telecommunications companies.
- Working knowledge of using and supporting ITIL, eTOM and security standards. Certification in one or more of these standards is a plus. TOGAF and Frameworx knowledge beneficial.
- Understanding of processes and architecture related to fulfilment, assurance and billing Managing cross functional teams Experience and ability to interact with senior (C-Level) stakeholders.
- Sell and deliver enterprise transformation and business process improvement projects to telecoms clients
- Shape and lead holistic programs that translate operational shortfalls into transformation programs
- Define roadmaps for organization change and process development
- Undertake capability and assessments across processes and systems
- Support operators in defining data requirements and leveraging real time data to drive improved customer experience.