Blog Writer For Websites (B-BLOGWRIT01)
Our Project Research Nigeria experts offer professional services to individuals, companies, NGOs, organizations in running their projects and businesses. Our Blog writing experts deliver original contents with proper referencing from our peer-reviewed team of quality assurance experts to meet global standards.
Areas of expertise include:
- Researching the market including reading relevant publications or blogs, and staying up to date with writing that is being produced in your chosen field;
- contribute articles to company blog
- Selecting subject matter based on personal or public interest, or commissioned by a publisher or agent;
- Undertaking background research including desk based research and conducting site visits or interviews;
- Writing individual pieces, including using the technical skills of writing and being able to structure and plan individual projects;
- Editing, revising and reviewing work especially in response to feedback;
- Submitting material for publication in the required and expected format;
- Networking with other writers, as well as others involved in the industry such as publishers, booksellers and organisers of literary events;
- Liaising with publishers, agents, script editors, producers and directors;
- Finding, pursuing and maintaining knowledge of publication opportunities;
- Marketing including maintaining an online presence through a website, blog or social media presence;
- Develop and maintain plan for organization’s internet presence, based on management priorities, policy directions, and goals.
- Perform continuous enhancements and modifications to blogs.
- Assess new standards, technologies and trends, and formulate plans for future enhancement to blogging strategies.
- Use latest syndication and blogging tools with html, when appropriate.
- Ensure blog(s) are accessible from a variety of different environments.
- Respond promptly to blog comments and email
- Provide metrics of traffic statistics, reports and blog comment feedback to appropriate areas.
- Research, write/edit and create layout for new articles and features.
- Act as liaison between blog readers and corporation
- SEO implementation
- Handle social media marketing activities such as posting to twitter and Facebook.
- Write content for the blog.
- Manage subscriptions, syndication, and email newsletters.
- Manage guest posting requests.